COLD BREW TEA Hibiscus Mint and Mamaki
- Hawaiian grown Mamaki tea
- 100% Organic ingredients
- One of our most popular flavors
- Hibiscus flowers and Mamaki tea are healthy for blood pressure
- Cold Brew Teas are simple to make and healthier for you
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging; That's right you can compost our packaging as well as the tea bags themselves!
- (5) Cold Brew Tea packets included
Our cold brew iced teas are designed for ease of use. Simply add one large tea bag to a 1/2 gallon of purified water and let it cold brew on your counter or in your fridge. 4-8 hours later, you have a delicious sugar free tea ready to enjoy. Includes (5) cold brew tea packets, enough to make 2.5 gallons of tea!
Sweeten to your liking with a simple syrup made from sugar or honey. We definitely recommend sweetening this one just a touch, as it is our signature flavor offered in bottles, cold brew packets and loose leaf.
Hibiscus Mint w/ Mamaki features endemic Mamaki Tea from the Hawaiian Islands which is organically grown in the volcanic rich soils of Kilauea. The hibiscus flowers add a beautiful red color to this tea and nice tang. The mint is refreshing finish which helps to wash away any worries and deliver you right back to white sandy beaches in Hawaii.