COLD BREW TEA Ginger Lime
- Hawaiian Grown Ginger Root
- 100% Organic Ingredients
- Cold Brew Tea is simple to make and healthier for you
- Ginger is good for aiding the digestive tract
- Contains Baobab fruit powder which is a newly recognized superfood, high in Vitamin C
- Caffeine free! Herbal tea
- 100% Biodegradable Packaging; yes, you can compost our packaging as well as the tea bags themselves!
- (5) Cold Brew Tea packets included
Our cold brew iced teas are designed for ease of use. Simply add one large tea bag to a 1/2 gallon of purified water and let it cold brew on your counter or in your fridge. 4-8 hours later, you have a delicious sugar free tea ready to enjoy. Includes (5) cold brew tea packets, enough to make 2.5 gallons of tea!
Sweeten to your liking with a simple syrup made from sugar or honey. Add a wedge of fresh lime to bring out the best in this flavor.
A little bit spicy and a little bit tangy, our Ginger-Lime is a favorite tea in Waimea town on the Big Island.